LAUREL BURCH STUDIOS PRIVACY & SECURITY POLICY
Please read this Policy carefully to understand how we will use and protect the personal information you provide us. We will not share your personal information with anyone except as described in this Policy. This Policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it and under what circumstances we share it with third parties. This Policy also describes the decisions you can make about how you provide your personal information to us. If this Policy changes in the future, we will post an updated version on our website. You can tell if this Policy has changed by checking the date indicated above. You may change how you provide your personal information to us at any time.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, and product preferences when you engage in any of the Site activities listed below:
- Place an order from our website
- Return an item or make an exchange from a previous purchase
- Inquire about our services
- Receive a gift package
- Create an account (profile) at lauelburchstudios.com
- Subscribe to receive our e-mails
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes posted on the Site
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
- Participate in Laurel Burch social media including ratings & reviews and stories
- Upload of posts, e-mail or otherwise make available data, text, photographs, graphics, images, software, music, sound, videos, messages or other materials ("Content") on or laurelburchstudios.com
Note: that by doing the above, you are agreeing to and acknowledge our use of your Content; that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age; and that we collect information you provide, including but not limited to your first and last name, e-mail address and any additional personal information submitted with the Content. We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
Using Information We Collect
To provide you with the best possible customer experience, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by e-mail, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you
- To improve our merchandise selection and customer service
(You have the option not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please refer below to the section entitled, "Your Decisions on Receiving Marketing Communications.”)
Sharing Information We Collect
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. These service providers are not authorized to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we partner with another company in a joint marketing program to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers. We also work with third-party companies that use tracking technologies (including cookies and tags) on our website in order to provide tailored advertisements on our behalf and on behalf of other advertisers. These companies may collect information about your activity on our Site and your interaction with our advertising and other communications and use this information to determine which ads you see on third-party websites and applications. Except for sharing this information with a joint marketing partner, we do not sell or lease your information to any third party to use for marketing their products.
- We may share information about you, if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or governmental request, or to protect the rights of Laurel Burch Inspirations LLC or others.
Your Decisions On Receiving Marketing Communications
You can review your personal information at any time. To access your personal information online, simply click: ‘Your Account’ at the top of any web page, then sign-in when prompted. You may also update your personal information by calling our Customer Service line. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. Laurel Burch Studios provides a choice in communication method for customers so you can receive information from us at your discretion. We communicate with our customers by promotional e-mail, mailings (postal) and telephone. If you would like to be removed from our promotional e-mail, mailings (postal) or telephone lists, please contact us by calling Customer Service at 1-800-556-5251 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you do not want to receive promotional e-mails (i.e. not order-related) that notify you of new product arrivals, exclusive offers, upcoming events, store openings and the like, simply click the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of any Laurel Burch Studios. Please note, that this applies for e-mails only.
We regularly use browser tracking cookies on our Site. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a website. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a website or web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Keep track of your order as you shop on our Site and remember what items are in your Shopping Cart
- Process your order on our Site and enable you to use Express Checkout, if you have created an account at laurelburchstudios.com
- Study how our visitor navigates through our Site and which products they request in their site searches
- Customize the message and delivery of online banner ads based on your online behavior.
Cookies are also used to review how visitors to our site navigate our site or interact with our e-mail advertising. Third-party companies assist in the collection and analysis of this data. Your name, street address or credit card number is not accessed by or shared with other companies.
We do our best to provide you with a safe shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
When you enter your personal information on our Site, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, please look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https."
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, or if you're not quite comfortable shopping online on our Site, please feel free to place your order with us through Customer Service at 1-800-556-5251.
Identity thieves sometimes send fraudulent e-mail messages to trick customers into divulging personal or financial information (a practice known as "phishing"). "Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond; we will never request your password, username, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail. If you have received or entered personal information in response to a suspicious e-mail, pop-up or phony website claiming to be affiliated with Laurel Burch Studios please call us at 1-800-556-5251 immediately.