We are looking for an enthusiastic Part-Time Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals for 2019! We're looking for a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in either sales or marketing.
This position will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with hands-on knowledge of various marketing strategies and see your results first-hand. You will gain insightful experience in e-commerce marketing in a retail environment.
We're offering a flexible schedule and we are ready to provide guidance and support to give you the opportunity to experience the e-commerce retail industry and gain valuable work experience.
As our Sales & Marketing Assistant, you will collaborate with our team in all stages of marketing campaigns and new product launches. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels will be very valued.
Being part of our teams means you will be wearing many hats and have to sometimes jump into other areas to help out when needed.
- Assist with content creation for all of our company social media accounts
- We want to empower you to come up with creative campaigns such as giveaways and other engagement ideas
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks such as organizing our photography library
- Write and share blogs to boost our SEO rankings
- Capitalize on industry trends via our social media accounts and email marketing
- Propose actionable tips for expanding our reach in the digital space and then run with it!
- Engage with our followers on a daily and active basis!
- Capture and report on social media and email marketing metrics, especially in relation to sales
- You’ll aid in all aspects of the business, including new business development with licensing. There is some tedious work with some research and building our lists up.
- Enrollment in a Bachelor's degree program highly encouraged.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation
- Hunger to learn and ability to roll with the punches!
Salary is $15-$17 DOE. 10-20 hours per week. This is a contract position. Desired hours 10am-3pm M-F. Must live in East Bay Area, CA.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com